Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guardian Angel

Our guardian angel has had their hands full with us this week. You know when things happen to you, around you, and you say to yourself 'how lucky are we that it happened like xyz!?' This started Friday night. No details, but it did. Then Saturday I was pulling up to the Grangers house when my tire light came on. Got out of my car to hear and see my tire go flat. Had it happened just a mile away I'd have been stranded. Then yesterday the girls were headed upstairs after lunch to get ready for resting time. I had put the last dish in the dishwasher, and as I was turning the corner to walk up myself I heard it. Chloe falling down all 13 steps. Screaming between every bump as she tumbled down. I thought I saw her become disabled, brain dead, with a broken bone or even dead. There should have been no way she walked away unharmed but that's exactly what happened. I scooped her up and yelled to Callie to grab my phone feeling for sure I was calling 911. Chloe cried for a minute while I checked her over then was upset that her juice was at the top of the stairs and not in her hand. Thankfully my child is made of rubber. Then today after school I needed to go to the bank. I was taking the girls because they love to do the change counter machine and that's what I needed to do. At the last minute I chose to go the bank not near our house and so thankful I did. About the time we were at the bank, the other bank near our house was held up by gunpoint. I cannot imagine how horrifying that must be. Our angel has been so good to us, and they have put in some over time this week. Hope you're angel is treating you as good as ours!
This picture is of Chloe the afternoon after her fall, clearly her sweet silly self :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone