Sunday, July 11, 2010

Be Beeps

When we went to Aruba, I brought along Callie’s portable DVD player.  It was mostly for Vaughn and my usage to be honest, Callie hadn’t gotten into watching movies or much TV at that point.  But on the plane ride down, we were having a little meltdown and we tried playing a movie for her, which happened to be the Pixar movie Cars.  Ever since then, we have been in obsessed…  and I don’t a little bit, but over the top, wanting to watch it 24/7.  We don’t call the movie Cars, she likes to call it Be Beeps- the sound that cars make.  So whenever the TV comes on or she sees her DVD player the first question is always “Be Beeps?!”  I can almost recite the entire movie now, not kidding.  We’ve even tried Swan Princes, Happy Feet, and several others, but it never fails, halfway through the opening scene we get a sad face with the question “Be Beeps?”  It’s a pathetic and totally sucker face; I’m working on my “no” capability with this movie, but it’s so hard when she gives you that sweet look.  So for now, if you happen to be watching TV with Mac, just know you might be asked 50 times to watch Be Beep’s…  consider yourself warned :)

cars

No comments: