Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baking

Since it’s been SO hot outside and the weather so unpredictable, I decided we needed to do some indoor activities this week.  One of those happened to be baking some cookies.  IMG_1230Callie was excited to be my little assistant, and did a great job- only licked one cookie dough piece! Baking 7-27-10She was very proud of herself for putting all the dough on the sheetsBaking 7-27-101  It was then time to put one of the sheets into the oven and while I had my back turned, our “favorite” dog, Doc, decided he wanted a cookie.  This was her face after he ran off with the goods- “Oh Noooooo.”  IMG_1243This face also looks like mine when I pulled the cookies out of the oven….  “Oh NOOOO”  I burned every.single.one.  Oh well, we had a good time trying, and maybe next time I’ll have something to show for it.

No comments: