Thursday, April 28, 2011

EdVenture

Last week we headed to EdVenture with Aunt Kelsey for the first time, and we had a blast!  Callie was all over the place and I was SO thankful that Kelsey was there!

Fireman and driving a fire truck!EdVenture4He absolute favorite was the Piggly Wiggly grocery store.  I mean, look at that tongue, such concentration! EdVenture1

I think she got almost everything possible to “buy” at the grocery storeEdVenture2Checking out!EdVenture3

Chloe wasn’t sure what was going on with all the screaming kidsIMG_4987

Another favorite was the music room! EdVenture  They also had a dentist room which I was excited about.  Callie is going to the dentist soon so I’m hoping this would help her not be scaryIMG_5017   We also got an EdVenture pass for Easter so I’m sure we’ll be making many more trips!

No comments: