Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What do you see?

We just finished up a picnic lunch on our new picnic table and I took some quick snapshots.  I laughed at this first picture, if only you could see the details of what’s really going on here…IMG_4805 1.  I see Doc (our dog) waiting patiently for the opportune moment to get some treat that’s dropped on the floor- which always happens…IMG_4824 2. My favorite koozie with a yummy soda waiting on me IMG_4831 3.  Callie enjoying her “Peanut Butter Jelly Time” Sandwich.  Yes, she sings the song when she wants a Peanut Butter sandwich! 

4. Callie eating her favorite princess yogurt, of course princess.  4-13 lunch5. Little miss smiley who just enjoyed her strawberries and sweet potatoes with some leftovers on her face.

6. Chloe enjoying being around her Big Sister.  If sister is around, she’s a happy camper!

7. A borrowed tray for Chloe’s bumboo seat- what would we do without sharing baby equipment?!4-13 lunch18. A new area in our yard for us to enjoy thanks to Vaughn!

9. A picnic table that my dad gave us

10. Two of the happiest/healthiest kids I could have ever imagined having in my life! 

Happy Tuesday!