Monday, April 4, 2011

Lent: 40 Bag Update

I'm well on my way into my 40 bag challenge and it's been amazing to see how much stuff I've been able to part with. One of the bags came from out den closet- aka the dump closet. It's a way to convenient spot to throw stuff in when you need to get it out of your site. That being said it started to look like this...


As I started to clean it out, I came across this magazine I had stuffed in there. Guess I was trying to tell myself something when I bought it! "Cut Clutter, Stress Less" you got that right!


In the middle of the clean out, this sweet face needed some attention, I of course gave in, wouldn't you?!


Ta-Da! Now everything has a spot! Makes me happy!


Another spot that's been cleaned out is Chloe's room, yielded 3 bags of yard sale items and 1 trash- wahoo!



Total bag count: 19

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

lucialuschek said...

Congratulations! Getting rid of clutter is one my favorite things to do! It feels so good afterwards :)