Friday, October 28, 2011

Callie’s School Halloween Party

Callie continued continued celebrating Halloween by having a party in her class!  I really wanted to check out all the fun so Mrs. Dawne let me stay and take pictures.  I’m so glad I was able to, being a “fly” on the wall in that classroom was great!  I got there a little early, while they were still in music class, to help set up.  Callie typically doesn’t like when I linger in her classroom to talk to the teacher, but when she saw that I was there for the party, she was actually happy about it- yay!  They dug right into their cupcakes and barely ate their cantaloupe and cheese, can’t say I blame them!

IMG_7532IMG_7526IMG_7528IMG_7536IMG_7538IMG_7560

While they washed up and got into their stations (we had to wait a couple of minutes because they were going on a trick or treat walk) I walked around the class and admired all the decorations!

IMG_7579

Callie happened to be flag holder this particular day- cute!

IMG_7585

Dinosaur station- ROAR! IMG_7594

It was time to go on our walk!  They all stood in line and waited patiently while they got their trick or treat bag…IMG_7600IMG_7604

and their “scary” monster masks!

IMG_7610

Then it was time to walk! 

IMG_7623IMG_7657

IMG_7627IMG_7635

I’m so glad I was able to be there and see this cuteness in action!  The other kids in the class even got used to me and started not being so shy around me.  I took WAY more pictures than this because I’m going to send all the pictures to the other parents.  I remember when I had to work and miss these types of things and just wished I could see what went on, hope they’ll get some enjoyment out of it!

No comments: