Saturday, October 15, 2011

The SC State Fair

After our Caterpillar Party and a quick nap for Chloe, us girls and Nana headed out to the SC State Fair!  I LOVE the fair, well most of it.  I don’t like the big kid rides anymore, they totally freak me out.  However, the animals, food, and people watching are great in my opinion.  Anyway, I was so excited for a chance to take the girls to the fair and see their faces having fun!  Callie was still decked out in birthday attire and even brought her new Clemson doll along for the fun

IMG_7187

We went straight for the animals, Chloe pointed all of them out for us, in case we missed them…IMG_7188

This picture makes me laugh, both of them pointing in all kinds of directionsIMG_7194

One of the barns had Clemson students and their calves.  We got to pet all of them, and Callie did just that!

IMG_7198IMG_7204

Chloe got in on the action too :)

IMG_7208

We then visited the petting zoo, some of the animals were very excited to see us…

IMG_7223IMG_7239

probably cause they knew people = foodIMG_7249IMG_7253

Then it was time for some rides!  Callie had never been on a ride before.  I wasn't sure how she was going to like it so she and I went together.  We went on the tiny dragon roller coaster and let me tell you, this girl LOVED every second of it and wanted more! 

IMG_7260

This one waited patiently in her stroller and was such a trouper!IMG_7270

More rides!IMG_7290

After a few rides it was time to head home, Chloe was over it- can’t blame her after the LONG day.  We couldn’t leave without a treat so we settled on an ice cream cone with sprinkles- yum!

IMG_7298

I had all intentions on taking them back to the fair, however, poor weather and sick kiddos didn’t allow it to happen.  So were looking forward to next year when Chloe can join in on the fun with her big sister!

No comments: