Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Pictures

The other day I took the girls Christmas pictures.  It took twice as long as previous years because one of them was either crying, looking the other way, or totally over me taking their picture!  Although it was an adventure, I thought we got some cute ones again this year.

We first went to the State House to get some in front of the big tree.  I thought I would be able to be there for a while and get our Christmas card picture there, but I was wrong.  It was SO cold, we didn’t stay very long.  We took a couple then headed back home to finish the photo “shoot.”IMG_2927IMG_2933IMG_2939 IMG_2942

Once we got back home I sat them in front of the Christmas tree, similar to Callie’s first Christmas photo.  Callie was bored three pictures in, so I had to have a cookie on standby and bribed her to sit and smile!IMG_2973  or stick out her tongue…IMG_2955 IMG_2963 IMG_2966

IMG_3017 IMG_3030 IMG_3056 IMG_3079   After a 100+ photos, and I’m not exaggerating too much, they finally had enough and we stopped.  IMG_3090

The cards went out a little later than I had hoped, but at least they got sent, all 60 of them- and I ran out! We’re now ready for Christmas Day to get here, counting down the days now!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Where did Callie get such an adorable red coat? :)