Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Date Day!

Today Vaughn and I had a date with our girls! We split up- V had Chloe, I had Mac. While Chloe and Vaughn stayed home on their date, Mac and I got to go see a movie! This was the first time she had been to the movies with one of us (her grandparents took her when she was around 1 1/2).



She loved saying "I big girl! I get to go to da moovee wif mommy, Kowey has to stay wif daddy."



You might remember my post about this time last year about her obsession with "Bee Beeps" aka Cars. When Cars 2 came out, I was so excited to take her to see it.


While she didn't stay seated for the entire movie, she did great! We had some popcorn, no drinks- too expensive. I'm sure she'll be talking about seeing the movie and will eat her BeBeeps yogurt for a while, fine by me. Not sure well go back anytime soon, but I love doing new experiences with my big girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: