Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Little Daredevil

My little crawler is now my little daredevil.  She does not sit still, she does not play with toys; she climbs, lunges, and cruises where she wants to go.  She attempts everything that Mommy, Daddy, and sister is doing, and then some.  So far she has had about 4 black eyes, a big cut on her foot, scrapes and bruises (I promise I don’t beat my child).  Dishwasher

I swear she has learned the word “No” cause I say it way to often to this sweet face.  I’ll say “No no no no no Chloe,” she replies “nnnaaannnnannnnaa.” Then goes full force into whatever she’s not supposed to be doing (climbing/cruising faster, lunging/hitting harder).Dishwasher1 So maybe I did get my little boy after all- my more than likely going to be tomboy Chloe.  Fine by me, I’m more of a sports fan anyway….Dishwasher2

No comments: