Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 9 Months Chloe!

Seriously, how can you be 9 months old already?!  I can’t believe you’ve been a part of our lives for 18 months, I can’t imagine life without you in it!  To document your big day, we went down to the Horseshoe on USC’s campus (yes Mom, USC) to take some pictures.  It’s the second time we’ve  gone there to take pictures (Callie’s 2 yrs were taken there) and just like last time, we had our share of melt downs.

Turns out, Miss Priss doesn’t like to touch grass…9 Month Photos1

So we moved you to the walkway where you much happier!  Chloe, you are not afraid of letting us know when you aren’t happy about the situation you’re in.  You have this nagging whining shaking our arms move- quite funny really- when you want/need something.  IMG_6397

You still LOVE your big sister and will crawl to wherever she is.  Callie normally doesn’t mind all the attention you give her, however, sometimes get upset when you mess with whatever she’s playing with.  We’re working on sharing, for both of you, and know it’ll come at some point (hopefully).IMG_6399

You are no longer on puree foods, and I’m thankful for that.  After 4 1/2 months of making your food, I was over it.  You now eat everything we do, just in little bites!  Your favorite is lunch time, you eat every. single. bite.  Your lunch usually includes: sliced chicken, cheese, strawberries, and graham crackers.  You didn’t love meat in a jar (can’t blame you) but you now love it.IMG_6514

Chloe you are now crawling so quickly we have to almost run to catch up!  You’ve taken to cruising on the furniture now.  I know that walking isn’t far from your future and as much as that excites me for you, I’m not ready for such a big girl move!  Callie, however, will be more than excited for this.  Y’all play hide and seek crawling around- she’s so ready for you to run around with her!IMG_6515

Your tongue is out often.  Seems that your two little teeth can’t keep them in your mouth just yet. :)  You now have a couple of sounds words that you share with us often: Dadadadada (Daddy), Naaanaahh (No), Dokdok (Doc).  You’ve yet to try the Mmmm sound for Mommy- I’m trying real hard for it too!   IMG_6502

Last night I was thinking about something you were doing and if Callie had done that at this age.  Then I had a moment of realization, why am I comparing the two of you?!  I made a promise to myself that I would try VERY hard to never compare the two of you any more, y’all are both your own little person!IMG_6508

I will however, dress you alike for as long as I can… Sorry it’s just too darn cute not to.IMG_6471

Chloe we all love your silly laugh.  It sounds more like clearing your throat  than laughing sometimes, but it’s hilarious and contagious!  Also, we’re not really sure what color your hair is still.  Sometimes it looks brown, others red, and then others like a strawberry blonde.  There’s still time for it to decide, and if you’re like me, you’ll color it anyways ha  IMG_6500 You are loving climbing up stairs, but then tend to fall down them when going down.  And since we have a two story, baby gates can be found everywhere for your own good9 Month Photos2Chloe you are the more go with the flow kid and usually find happiness with any situation (expect for today when you were breaking down moments after I placed you somewhere.)  I hope that the next 9 months will be just as wonderful as these last ones have been.  In just 3 short months you’ll be 1, and no longer our little baby, hard to believe.  Thanks for all the fun Chloe Bug, We love you!!!

9 Month Photos

No comments: