Monday, August 8, 2011

Couponing

I am now an avid couponer, yes the wife of the” ultimate consumer” cuts coupons!  A little over a year ago I took a class about couponing with Southern Savers, that’s right there are classes on such a thing.  I learned A LOT in that class, but only started using a few of her tricks when shopping,  Lately though I’ve decided to really use the techniques and see what happens.  I’m now obsessed and I can’t believe it took me this long to do it!  I don’t do exactly what Southern Savers teaches you to do, I’ve come up with my own system that works great for me, but the savings are the same.  Only giving it 30 minutes a week, I have saved $250 over the last two months.  Not sure about you, but that’s a lot with only one income coming in!  Don’t worry, I’m not going to turn into those crazy Extreme Couponer, well at least not anytime soon.  I will, however, continue to cut and use coupons whenever I can!

coupons

2 comments:

the culp crew said...

I'd love to hear what you are doing! I took the Southern Savers class last year, too. So far, I'm not doing anything... but I need to! We need to get together soon for bangbang and talk! :)

rox said...

JEALOUS. I don't understand super couponing. FAIL for Rox. Sigh.