Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Giggle Jiggle Parfaits

So we've been in a rut around here in the terms of food. We've been eating the same breakfast, lunch, snacks for WAY to long and I, and and the girls, needed a change. A while ago my mom gave me a kids themed cookbook- Fix It Quick, Cooking For Kids. I pulled it out the other day and we've been trying a few new recipes everyday!

So today we tried a new snack- Giggle Jiggle Parfaits. They were SO yummy!


We didn't have a parfait glass, but a wine glass (don't judge) worked just as well.


My taste tested approved!



Giggle Jiggle Parfait- I revised the original recipe, made it a little simpler
1 envelope worth of Jello, tropical flavor, cooked by the directions
1 container worth or Orange Cream flavored Yoplait yogurt
Two Strawberries cut up and several blueberries

After Jello has set, start assembling your parfait! Start with a layer of yogurt, then jello, some fruit. Repeat. Serve. Enjoy!

I've got some more recipes we've tried that I'll share soon. Here's to new good eats!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: