Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April from my phone

Can I just say I’m so thankful for my iPhone camera?! What I would miss documenting by not having this!

We started off April with going to dance and Callie actually asking for her hair to be put in a ponytail, a big deal!

IMG_2840

Me and V had a date night at a new restaurant at Café Caturra and it was delicious!

IMG_2846

This little one keeps me busy!

IMG_2850

The girls tried edamame for the first time, it was a HUGE hit

IMG_2880IMG_2927

Bubbles are always a staple here

IMG_2945

This activity made me very thankful the girls aren’t anywhere near the driving age, I mean neither of them are looking at the road! :)

IMG_2964

We had a weekend full of weddings and a bachelor party. Vaughn went to Boston to celebrate Travis’ bachelor party and I got to go to a couple of weddings!  The love was felt for sure!  Here with the original Team Rowland at Kat and John’s wedding

IMG_2970

Callie got to attend Carrie and Jay’s wedding the next day with me in Greenville, she loved looking at all the wedding girls and bride :)

IMG_2987

She also loved the coozie and sprite she got

IMG_2980

oh, and Callie love to party on the dance floor, even during the slow dances…

IMG_2988

Since we were in Greenville, we stayed at Mom and Dad’s place in Clemson.  We loved walking around campus.  Callie kept saying “Clemson is closed, the gates were locked.” haha the stadium wasn’t open

IMG_2990IMG_2991IMG_2996

Callie was excited to get her dance costume

IMG_3018

Chloe loves the oven mits and runs around and says “Eeets hot!”

IMG_3035

One of our favorite activities to do is check out the the library

IMG_3052

We also learned how to shuck corn and is now a favorite menu item!

IMG_3072

Seriously, can’t take this cuteness!

IMG_3082IMG_3089

April was great to us, but we knew May was bringing us a nephew and the wedding of Travis and Emily and we couldn’t wait for that excitement too!

No comments: