Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chloe’s 18 Month Appointment

It was time for Chloe’s 18th month appointment.  I knew this appointment was going to end rough, 4 shots are never easy on the baby or mom.  Little bug was a trouper though!  She had been on antibiotics to clear up a start of an ear infection and got the clear from that.  We also go the go ahead to introduce the potty.  Chloe, by luck, pooped in the potty one day and also tells me every time she needs a diaper change.  So far she sits on it, but no ‘action.’  We shall see! 

IMG_3303

I knew Chloe was on the ‘large’ side of the growth chart, but I wasn’t ready for this….

IMG_3304

These stats blew me away!  Holy cow.  Dr R stated she wasn’t worried about Chloe missing a meal anytime soon, which obviously she doesn’t do often/ever.  Her next appointment isn’t until 2 years.  Hopefully she can stay we'll enough just taking zyrtec so we don’t have to go back before then!

No comments: