Monday, May 14, 2012

Emily and Travis!

The wedding weekend for Travis and Emily had finally arrived and we were so excited to celebrate!  Friday started off with a beautiful bridesmaid luncheon at Forest Lake and I was so honored to be a part of it.

IMG_9293

Emily was glowing, so pretty!

IMG_9325IMG_9327

Me, Emily, and Kate! Kate and I were readers in the wedding

IMG_9361

That night we went to rehearsal.  I was sat next to these goofballs.  Seriously, trying to read right in front of them was hard!

IMG_3242

After a great rehearsal dinner we continued the party at World of Beers, my new favorite place.  Yes, I have found a beer that I actually like- can ya tell?! :)

IMG_3245

The next day we took the girls to EdVenture with our good friends the Young’s!  Since they live in Nashville, visits aren’t all that often so we try and squeeze in as much play time as we can when we see them.  The girls had a blast!

IMG_9377IMG_9393IMG_9406IMG_9413

It was so cute to see these two childhood friends with their girls!  We missed Hayes, but hoping to get up to Nashville asap to see them

IMG_9418

Everyone was getting hungry so we headed to get lunch, Mexican is always a hit.  Even the groom to be joined usIMG_3265

We all left to get ready for the wedding.  Callie was supposed to come with me, however, she had one of the biggest meltdowns I’ve ever seen.  So I had to leave her with the babysitter, I hated it, but I was going to be late if I hadn’t.  Anyway, I got to the church and settled my nerves.  The wedding went perfectly.  My favorite part was seeing Travis see Emily for the first time- nothing like seeing a groom get teary-eyed!

IMG_3273

The reception was a blast with lots of dancing and photo booth visits!

IMG_3374

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Hollis or as Callie would say Patty and Minnie!

No comments: