Thursday, May 31, 2012

Callie’s First Play Date

Callie had her first official first over for a play date!  She and Reese have become fast friends ever since being in dance with each other, it also nice when the parents have fun with each other too! Anyway, we invited Reese over for some fun and Mac was beyond excited.  I have a rule when we have friends over, you must include your sister, no exceptions.  These girls were beyond great with Chloe tagging along.  They started off playing baby doll upstairs- they set up an airport and a hospital cause the babies were sick and to be flown to the airport- while I baked cupcakes downstairs.  Then it was time to decorate the cupcakes, each got to decorate two.  We set up sprinkles and I let them have at it, I know slightly crazy. 

IMG_9591IMG_9589

after decorating, the girls showed off their pieces of work!

IMG_9592IMG_9596

I love how Chloe is looking at what the big girls were doing and copied!

IMG_9597

We loved having Reese over and I cannot wait for all the girlie play dates in our future!

No comments: